Here are some items pertaining to the Python programming language.
Posts tagged Python here at BlueCog.com.
The official Python Documentation.
There are Built-in Functions.
Here are a few of the many components in the Python Standard Library:
- argparse – Parser for command-line options, arguments and sub-commands.
- csv – CSV File Reading and Writing.
- datetime – Basic date and time types.
- dis – Disassembler for Python bytecode.
- pathlib – Object-oriented filesystem paths
- re – Regular expression operations
There are thousands of Python packages available on PyPI.
Python Imaging Library: Pillow.
From Greg Malcolm: “Python Koans is an interactive tutorial for learning the Python programming language by making tests pass.”
Python IAQ: Infrequently Answered Questions