Here are some items pertaining to the Python programming language.
Posts tagged Python here at BlueCog.com.
The official Python Documentation.
There are Built-in Functions.
Here are a few of the many components in the Python Standard Library:
- argparse – Parser for command-line options, arguments and sub-commands.
- csv – CSV File Reading and Writing.
- datetime – Basic date and time types.
- dis – Disassembler for Python bytecode.
- pathlib – Object-oriented filesystem paths
- re – Regular expression operations
There are thousands of Python packages available on PyPI.
Python Imaging Library: Pillow.
Michael Kennedy has the Talk Python to Me and Python Bytes podcasts, and Talk Python Training.
Real Python has many free resources in addition to their paid membership. They also have a podcast.
From Greg Malcolm: “Python Koans is an interactive tutorial for learning the Python programming language by making tests pass.”
Python IAQ: Infrequently Answered Questions